Field Service Engineer
Location : Springfield NJ US 07081
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19828-JF1
Compensation : 60000.00 - 70000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 08/19/2019
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 1-2
Required Education : AAS Engineering Technology
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Field Service Engineer to maintain and service powder processing equipment for chemical, pharmaceutical, food, cosmetics, mineral and plastics applications.
- Handle all types of field service and quality related problems associated with powder processing equipment.
- Field activity may include installation supervision, equipment commissioning, process troubleshooting, and training customers and field sales force.
- Interact with all departments to include Production, Engineering, Finance and Sales.
- Assist Parts Sales personnel by collaborating on technical inquiries or working directly on inquiries by utilizing company resources.
- Travel as necessary (including occasional international travel).
Required Qualifications :
- AAS Engineering required, BS Engineering preferred.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of mechanical service work.
- Experience with mechanical and process related troubleshooting skills.
- Proficient with MS Suite products.
- Willingness to travel internationally as needed.
- Ability to work independently and be resourceful.
- Ability to communicate on a technical level with internal & field sales personnel as well as customers.
Contact: John Forsatz