Field Service Engineer
Location : Willingboro NJ US 08046
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19764-AS1
Compensation : 65000.00 - 75000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 03/21/2019
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : AAS Mechanical Engineer or Electrical Engineer
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Mechanical or Electrical Engineer responsible for field service and installation/start ups of industrial furnace equipment.
- Field Service Engineers conduct a broad range of inspection, engineering and supervisory tasks in support of in-house test, installation, start-up and service/repair of the full range of products.
- The position carries the responsibility to analyze and carefully document any problems and discrepancies and to communicate these effectively to the Field Service Manager, Project Engineers and other company personnel so that the problems can be effectively resolved.
- The ability to work effectively at a customer site with minimal supervision.
- Produce and maintain detailed work records.
- The ability to direct and supervise the work of contractors and/or customer personnel during installation and erection of equipment.
Required Qualifications :
- BS or AAS - Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineer or related experience.
- Experience in installation, rigging, startups, troubleshooting, repairing, training, and debugging of Instrumentation and Controls, Piping and Mechanical Systems.
- Experience with Allen Bradley and Siemens PLCs, Experience with Wonderware and InTouch HMIs.
- Experience with vacuum chambers and related transducers is a plus.
- Must be willing to travel 85% domestic and international.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Salary is $60-70k + bonus.
Contact: Alex Salewycz