Field Service Manager
Location : Central Islip NY US 11722
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20700-JF1
Compensation : 115000.00 - 135000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 08/27/2021
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Business Administration or Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Field Service Manager responsible for leading the teams in charge of the execution of the Industrial Service and Spare Parts for their own region to deliver on Company's commitments within the defined level of performance and customer satisfaction requirements.
- Define Global Standard Procedures for Equipment Service and Spare parts and ensure application worldwide.
- Develop standard supporting documentation in compliance to the QA, Regulatory, EHS and Legal and ensures it is applied throughout.
- Schedule regional operations.
- Responsible for supporting customer requests for Preventive Maintenance, Service Calls, Repairs, and Helpdesk support.
- Responsible for Factory Acceptance Testing, Installation and Commissioning.
- Document regional operations.
- Ensure training and certification of the field service employees.
- Evaluate the risks and manage them appropriately.
- Help define the spare part processes and policies.
- Help define the recommended spare part lists for the different systems.
- Evaluate, develop, provide feedback and mentor the team.
- Manages the 24/7 Helpdesk operations by scheduling the on-call resources and the infrastructure.
- Provide Customer care with action plans based on satisfaction surveys and follow-up calls.
- Manages the CS budget and expenses.
- Monitor Revenues and Order Intake for service and spare parts.
- Participates in Plant Management meetings by presenting results, issues and improvements.
- Conduct the process improvement projects
Required Qualifications :
- BS Business Administration or Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of experience in managing service operations.
- Technical background is required.
- Experience with SAP is preferred.
- Knowledge of CRM and CMMS tools is a plus.
- Position Based in Long Island. Relocation assistance possible.
- NY Long Island based – customer service calls with global customers could be in all time zones.
- This position may be subject to special inoculation and immunization requirements as a condition of employment for working in a health care setting.
- You may be required to obtain appropriate immunization against communicable diseases, which may include hepatitis B, tuberculosis, influenza, measles, mumps, rubella, pertussis, varicella, and COVID-19 vaccination, as required by customers.
- However, Company will consider accommodations for disabilities and religious-based reasons.
Contact: John Forsatz