Field Service Technician - Industrial Equipment
Field service technician for manufacturer of industrial equipment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Install, troubleshoot, and maintain products/equipment at customer foundries and
- Repair electronic or mechanical failures and replace parts
- Conduct training and service programs in the operation and maintenance of equipment, for
- customer’s employees
- Provide technical support to customers over the phone.
- Test and repair components sent into the Company from customers
- Complete all required records and documentation for customers and for the Company
- Travel expected to be 75% - 90% primarily in the United States, Canada, and Mexico
Associates degree in electronics field or equivalent.
Minimum two years experience in electronics and electrical / mechanical functions. Use of oscilloscopes, multi meters, signal generators, and computer skills.
Familiarity with PLC programming.
Ability to work both independently and also as part of the team.
Contact: Mark Manz