Field Service Technician
Location : New Brunswick NJ US 08901
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20281-MM1
Compensation : 75000.00 - 85000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 08/20/2020
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Field Service Technician to service and maintain power electronics.
- Travel to foundries to perform troubleshooting and repair work on power electronic equipment, including high power frequency converters in the range of 50 kW to 42 MW, and related equipment.
- Component level troubleshooting of power electronics.
- Electrical and mechanical repair work also involved.
Required Qualifications :
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in industrial power electronics equipment maintenance and troubleshooting. Working knowledge of PLC controls.
- Ability to read electrical schematics.
- Experience with electrical and electronic troubleshooting to the component level.
- Experience with electronic and electrical test equipment, including meters and oscilloscopes.
- Experience with report writing.
- Ability to work independently without direct supervision.
- Heavy travel required primarily in the US, Canada and Mexico.
Contact: Mark Manz