Semiconductor Process Engineer
Location : New Providence NJ US 07974
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19638-AS1
Compensation : 120000.00 - 135000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : BS Electrical, Chemical or Materials Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Finishing Engineer for compound semiconductor finishing process development.
- Develops and characterizes wafer fab finishing processes, including mounting and demounting of 6" SiC wafers on glass/sapphire disks.
- Grinding and polishing of 6" SiC wafers.
- Dicing of 6" SiC wafers using saw and laser dicing.
- Designs and executes DOEs using statistical methods to characterize the etch process to meet the unit process requirements.
- Works with the process integration engineer to specify the finishing process requirements and to integrate and evaluate new finishing process into the flow.
- Specifies, evaluates, acquires and qualifies wafer fab processing and metrology equipment.
- Produces documentation, operating procedure, process control plans and operator training for the newly developed process and supports transfer to manufacturing.
- Sustains finishing processes after transfer to manufacturing to maintain process high control, product quality and manufacturing yield.
Required Qualifications :
- MS Electrical, Chemical or Materials Engineering
- Minimum 3 years experience in compound semiconductor finishing process engineering.
- Working knowledge of statistical methods is preferred.
- Knowledge of project planning and management a plus.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
Contact: Alex Salewycz