Location : Honey Brook PA US 19344
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19855-AB1
Compensation : 60000.00 - 95000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 06/19/2019
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Chemistry
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Chemical
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Formulation Chemist to manage various product development projects for manufacturer of skin care products.
- Generate formulations from concept to completion.
- Conduct extensive research on ingredients and usages.
- Develop concepts of initial formulations for new products with consideration of manufacturability and cost.
- Conduct technical product performance testing including: color, viscosity, stability, and package compatibility.
- Provide all necessary documentation for product development, manufacturing, and quality assurance, SOP's, MSDS.
- Uncover potential safety and regulatory issues with new product formulation or production. stay updated of all government and industry regulations during development.
- Maintain knowledge of new raw materials and innovative products by interfacing with Product Managers and Market Managers.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Chemistry or related science.
- Minimum of 5 years of cosmetic or skincare industry experience in R&D or formulation.
- Experience in development of new formulations and reformulation.
- Strong knowledge of cGMP and GLP.
- Experience with MS-Office (Excel, Access, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organization skills.
- Knowledge of Regulatory and FDA regulations.
Contact: Allan Berman
To search all of our 100+ jobs, please visit https://jobs.terkotech.com/
Please send all inquiries to Allan.Berman@TerkoTech.com