Location : Philadelphia PA US 19114
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 21189-AB1
Compensation : 85000.00 - 95000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 09/29/2022
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 9
Required Education : BS Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or Pharmaceutical Science
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Pharmaceutical
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Formulation Chemist to oversee multiple drug development projects.
- Review literature and patents prior to the start of projects.
- Conduct pre-formulation work and feasibility studies for a variety of products.
- Design, conduct and report stability studies to validate product shelf life.
- Develop qualitative and quantitative methods for testing in-vitro drug release.
- Develop drug products from the laboratory scale to the exhibit batch scale.
- Oversee the analytical testing of drug products (e.g., UV and HPLC analysis).
- Prepare and review R&D documentation including stability and batch evaluation protocols and reports, product development reports and batch records leading up to and including an exhibit batch.
- Product development tests and sample analyses.
Required Qualifications :
- PhD in Pharmaceutical Science, Chemical Engineering, or Chemistry plus at least 2 years of pharmaceutical experience, MS plus at least 5 years of experience or BS with at least 9 years of experience.
- Working knowledge of pharmaceutics principles.
- Strong knowledge of and practical experience with formulation development, processing lab techniques & regulatory requirements and a firm foundation in chemistry.
- Understanding of basic statistics and be able to analyze and plot data, plot data.
- Detail-oriented, quality focused with strong interpersonal, time management, documentation. leadership, judgment, and decision-making skills.
- Knowledge of CFR, USP/NF and EP in a GMP facility.
Contact: Allan Berman
To search all of our 100+ jobs, please visit jobs.terkotech.com
Please send all inquiries to Allan.Berman@TerkoTech.com