Hardware Engineer - Analog / Digital / Embedded
Location : Ramsey NJ US 07446
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20382-BZ1
Compensation : 85000.00 - 105000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 12/07/2020
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Electrical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for an Electrical Engineer to design for high performance camera robotic products.
- System design PC Board level work to architecture of complete product.
- Design of Camera Remote Control Systems using proprietary software, analog and digital components.
- Responsible for switching and linear circuit troubleshooting at board level.
- Programming and simple general coding.
- Candidate will do field commissioning of product at customer installation and needs to demonstrate the ability to use appropriate production tools, compilers, and simulation.
- Must be capable of working within a team environment to plan, organize, execute and thoroughly document complex system designs, including the ability to assist in developing technical solutions for customers.
- Testing and debugging, understanding the interoperability of hardware and software.
- Responsible for analog and digital design (motor drive, microcontrollers).
- Manage and support multiple tasks on a consistent basis, while providing the highest level of service.
- Creation and upkeep of company product documents.
- Maintenance of current products and feature addition.
- Coordinate multiple build activities internally with engineering projects.
- Directing test engineers and technicians on specific projects.
- Provide customer support in the factory and in the field.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of applicable experience.
- Must be capable of working within a team to plan.
- Must be capable of thoroughly troubleshooting and documenting complex system designs.
- Proven ability to assist in developing technical solutions to customer specifications.
- Experience with testing and debugging; in lab prototypes (initial bring up) and in field customer sites.
- Strong knowledge of analog, digital and embedded design (motor drives, D/A, A/D, embedded microcontroller circuitry).
- Knowledge of design, development, test engineering, and manufacturing processes.
- Knowledge of software and firmware design
- Ability to read hardware block diagrams, schematics, and wiring diagrams.
- Knowledge of PCB schematic and layout tools a plus.
- Requires domestic and international travel less than 5% of the time,
Contact: Bill Zukowsky