Hardware Engineer - Communications
Location : Bethel CT US 06801
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20248-JT1
Compensation : 90000.00 - 115000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 07/13/2020
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Electrical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Electronics
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Hardware Engineer responsible for the design and development of new networking and image processing equipment.
- Design, development, testing and support for Ethernet based products such as switches, media converters and extenders.
- Responsible for specification and selection of embedded computing resources, high-speed communication interfaces and integrated circuits.
- Responsible for PCB layout and design using CAD software.
- Integrate new IC's into new and existing board designs (Broadcom/ Marvell chips).
- Interface with embedded software/ firmware development team and mechanical engineering team.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of electrical design experience for ethernet based products.
- Experience with full life-cycle product development from design through testing and finally product support.
- Strong understanding of internet protocols (i.e. TCP/IP and other layers).
- Experience with Broadcom and/or Marvell chips.
- Experience with PCB CAD software (Altium, PADS, Eagle).
- Experience with VHDL is a plus
- Experience with low-level programming in C, C++, and Assembly is a plus.
Contact: John Terkovich
To search all of our 100+ jobs, please visit www.TerkoTech.com
Please send all inquiries to John@TerkoTech.com