Location : Caldwell NJ US 07006
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20396-JF-JT1
Compensation : 100000.00 - 120000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 12/15/2020
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 4
Required Education : BS Electrical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Hardware Engineer to perform analog and digital circuit design functions including architecture, design, debug, launch and maintenance for new and existing products.
- Test fixture hardware design competencies.
- Leads or assist in hardware-firmware integration during the product development cycle.
- Drives product innovation through research and evaluation of new technologies.
- Collaborates with other department to launch high quality, high reliability hardware solutions with an emphasis on design for manufacturability and test.
- Develops design documentation including requirements, performance, safety, and test specifications.
- Provides support for customers and other departments within the company.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 4 years work experience with analog and digital design.
- Experience with microprocessors and supporting digital circuit design and development.
- Experience with analog design including instrumentation and low voltage power supplies.
- Exprience with circuit protection techniques to guard against damage from real-world environmental anomalies (including installer error).
- Strong circuit troubleshooting skills using a variety of laboratory test and measurement equipment.
- Experience in PCB design using Mentor Graphics.
- Familiarity with RF and digital instrumentation (network analyzers, spectrum analyzers, power meters, signal sources, etc.).
- Experience with digital communication hardware and protocols desired.
- Proficiency in programming in C and C++ desired.
Contact: John Terkovich