Location : Caldwell NJ US 07006
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20249-JF-JT1
Compensation : 100000.00 - 120000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 07/15/2020
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Electrical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Hardware Engineer to develop control systems for industrial heating product controls.
- Responsible for design for PCB layouts and schematics.
- Responsible for integrating and debugging control systems with embedded software.
- Responsible for analog circuits, power supplies, RF networks, BacNet, and Modbus component / system development.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Electrical Engineering or related experience.
- Minimum 5 years experience with hardware design for embedded software control systems.
- Experience with analog circuits, power supplies, RF networks, BacNet, and Modbus component / system development.
- Experience with embedded software debugging and integration.
- Hardware Design: Digital/analog, low-powered, linear/switching power supply design.
- PCB tools: Mentor Graphic DxDesigner and Layout for PCB design.
Contact: John Terkovich
To search all of our 100+ jobs, please visit www.TerkoTech.com
Please send all inquiries to John@TerkoTech.com