Location : Monroe Township NJ US 08831
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20457-JF-JT1
Compensation : 100000.00 - 140000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 02/25/2021
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 4
Required Education : BS Electrical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Hardware Design Engineer to develop products.
- Responsible for hardware design, including requirements generation, preliminary design, detailed design, test plan generation, integration and test.
- Create both digital and analog circuit design.
- Design to EMC, FCC, and UL compliance.
- Utilize schematic capture and PCB layout tools such as OrCAD and Altium Allegro.
- Work in laboratory to debug components and systems using digital scopes, logic analyzers, spectrum analyzers, and other complex measurement devices.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 4 years of related experience with hardware design.
- Experience with AC/DC power supply design.
- Experience with both digital and analog circuit design.
- Experience with EMC, FCC, and UL compliance.
- Expertise with schematic capture and PCB layout tools such as OrCAD and Altium Allegro.
- Expertise in laboratory debug techniques using digital scopes, logic analyzers, spectrum analyzers, and other complex measurement devices
- Familiarity with code revision management tools such as Git.
- Familiarity with cost-optimized design practices for volume production.
- Software experience in C/C++ for the purposes of developing bring-up and test code.
Contact: John Terkovich
To search all of our 100+ jobs, please visit www.TerkoTech.com
Please send all inquiries to John@TerkoTech.com