Location : Warrington PA US 18976
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 21102-AB1
Compensation : 100000.00 - 130000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 07/15/2022
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Electrical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Hardware Development Engineer to design, debug, modify and verify electrical components for medical monitoring systems.
- Generate system requirements and specifications.
- Develop and document circuit schematics and create bills of materials for PCB assemblies.
- Create manufacturing and test instructions.
- Support the layout and DFM and DFT of printed circuit boards.
- Develop or support designs incorporating FPGAs and develop or update VHDL code in FPGA designs.
- Serve as subject matter expert in hardware design for lead design reviews.
- Transfer designs to in-house manufacturing or contract manufacturers and act as liaison with contract manufacturer for all design issues.
- Carry out all design work in accordance with Design Control Procedures.
- Ensure electrical safety with risk management activities and working with certification labs to test and certify the products to safety and EMC standards.
- Ensure compliance with environmental regulations (RoHS).
- Lead hardware improvement projects.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of experience in electronics engineering design including analog, digital and RF mixed signals.
- Electrical and RF engineering for MRI compatible electrical devices is ideal.
- Familiarity with IEC 60601 standards for medical electronics.
- Experience with design and testing for EMC.
- Experience working with FPGAs and writing VHDL code.
- Excellent written and verbal technical communications skills.
Contact: Allan Berman