Location : West Caldwell NJ US 07006
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20338-JF1
Compensation : 100000.00 - 120000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 10/23/2020
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : BS Electrical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Hardware Engineer to design electronic circuit board assemblies and modules.
- Modules are designed to acquire and process digital imaging data, perform various I/O functions, interface with peripheral accessories, and integrate with PCI (Express) bus, Linux Ubuntu, and C++.
- Utilize CPLDs, FPGAs, Microcontrollers, and DSP in designs.
- Utilize voltage regulators and A/D and D/A converters.
- Use applicable software design and simulation tools.
- Perform circuit board layouts or interface with layout house.
- Assist in transition from design to production by designing testers, composing BOMs, manuals and procedures.
- Train personnel.
- Collaborate with project manager to satisfy project and market demands
- Support project design team but also work independently on own projects.
- Stay on top of the latest developments in electronic hardware trends and devices, and advise upper management.
Required Qualifications :
- BS or MS Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 3 years experience with digital hardware design.
- Experience with PCB design.
- Experience with FPGAs, CPLDs, microcontrollers and DSP.
- Experience with voltage regulators and A/D and D/A converters.
- Experience with integrating PCI express bus, Linux, Ubuntu and C++.
Contact: John Forsatz