HVAC Project Engineer
Location : Philadelphia PA US 19106
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19735-AB1
Compensation : 95000.00 - 120000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 03/01/2019
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 8
Required Education : BS Mechanical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Mechanical Engineer responsible for selecting overall systems and equipment for use in complex building projects for hospital facilities and commercial buildings.
- Assist supporting staff to prepare drawings detailing the designed system.
- Prepare system design calculations.
- Prepare engineering solutions for complex designs and associated technical specifications. Must be capable of leading the HVAC design effort from concept design through construction administration.
- Equipment specification writing.
- Chilled Water, Steam and Hot Water Plant engineering and design.
- Air handling system design.
- Field observation site visits.
- Management of project schedules and budget.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Mechanical or Architectural Engineering
- Minimum 8 years of HVAC system design experience. Experience in AutoCAD, Revit and Microsoft Office.
- LEED Submission experience and/or Certification.
- Professional Engineering License.
Contact: Allan Berman