Incident Response Analyst - InfoSec
Location : Montvale NJ US 07645
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19415-JT1
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : IT Security
Job Description :
IT Security Incident Response Analyst position for a major industrial manufacturing company.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Monitoring various industry security tools such as SIEM, (QRadar) IDS/IPS, Firewalls, NAC, etc. to identify possible security related incidents.
- Conduct vulnerability scans using standard industry tools.
- Analyze log files and report on suspicious activities.
- Establish and execute incident response procedures.
- Contribute to the development of enterprise security management framework and programs
Required Qualifications :
- 2+ years ndustry experience in InfoSec operations.
- Security systems certification, preferably CISSP
- Experience with firewalls, NAC, vulnerability management, file integrity monitoring and endpoint security platforms.
- Experience in implementing and executing incident response procedures.
- Basic knowledge of scripting.
- Basic understanding of PCI compliance.
Contact: John Terkovich
To search all of our 100+ jobs, please visit www.TerkoTech.com
Please send all inquiries to John@TerkoTech.com