Information Security Architect
Location : Paterson NJ US 07501
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19973-JT1
Compensation : 180000.00 - 200000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 09/27/2019
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 10
Required Education : BS Computer Science
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Banks - Financial Services
Job Description :
- Permanent position for an Enterprise Finance organization seeking Information Security Architect to manage 3 direct reports and function in a hands-on capacity in creating large-scale, security-systems portability.
- Major responsibilities of the role include creating solutions that will allow systems/network/application portability (i.e. moving a major application to or from the cloud), yet maintain the overall security posture of the company.
- Other responsibilities include defining enterprise infrastructure architecture (creating new and maintaining old).
- Helping define and implement strategic security roadmap is also a large responsibility.
Required Qualifications :
- 10+ years of IT experience
- 5+ years of information security experience
- Bachelors or Masters in Cybersecurity or Computer Science highly desired.
- SDN (software defined networking), SDWAN (software defined wide area network) or some other technology that allows for large-scale systems/network/application portability (to other operating systems; to or from cloud etc.) is an absolute must for this position.
- Prior experience managing other information security direct reports.
- CISSP or equivalent highly desired.
Contact: John Terkovich
To search all of our 100+ jobs, please visit www.TerkoTech.com
Please send all inquiries to John@TerkoTech.com