Information Security Engineer - Team Lead
Information Security Engineer position for a major health care operation. This is a team lead position for a self-starter capable of leading an InfoSec team in a large enterprise.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Leading initiatives and programs in security research, analysis, design, configuration and administration of systems.
- Recommendations and presentations to IT management.
- Application of security controls accross the enterprise system.
- Assist in managing and responding to security threats and events.
- Work with infrastructure architecture, networking and application development teams.
- Communicate effectively to both management and across teams.
- BS in Computer Science, MIS or similar
- 7+ years industry experience in information security
- CISSP certification or similar
- Experience / competency in network security systems for large scale / enterprise systems
- Experience with SIEM
- Information security system architecture and design experience
- Experience in a HIPAA environment a plus
- Experience as team lead a plus
Contact: John Terkovich
To search all of our 100+ jobs, please visit www.TerkoTech.com
Please send all inquiries to John@TerkoTech.com