Inside Sales Engineer
Location : Airmont NY US 10952
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20785-BZ1
Compensation : 80000.00 - 90000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 11/08/2021
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : BS Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for an Inside Sales Engineer for industrial process equipment and components.
- Work with the External & Inside Sales teams to meet or exceed the customer’s requirements/expectations.
- Prepare accurate product and project estimates while communicating requirements with customers and internal departments.
- Identify and provide reliable solutions for all application issues to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process.
- Maintain expert level of product knowledge and applications.
- Providing and assisting colleagues on technical and engineering issues.
- Negotiating and achieving deadlines for the submission of quotations.
- Building relationships with customers and potential customers to understand their requirements.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Engineering
- Previous experience within Technical Estimating.
- Possess a high level of commercial awareness.
- Ability to read Engineering Drawings and an appreciation or familiarity of Schematics.
- Ability to research, assemble manage and manipulate numerical information.
- Experienced in the use of spreadsheets, estimating pricing models and cost management tools.
- Knowledge and understanding of a variety of manufacturing processes and ability to evaluate and analyze associated costs.
- Experience with ERP / MRP systems.
Contact: Bill Zukowsky