Inventory Control Manager
Location : Mahwah NJ US 07430
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20980-BZ1
Compensation : 48000.00 - 50000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 04/05/2022
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : High School Diploma
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for an Inventory Control Manager responsible for maintaining counts and quantities of materials and supplies using ERP System.
- Regular cycle counting of stock to maintain quality and cross-referencing validity in the ERP system.
- Managing shop supplies, monitoring their inventory levels and ordering replenishments when necessary.
- Receive incoming purchase orders via computer system and verifying accepted and rejected quantities.
- Issue material to shop employees and record usage accurately.
- Follow up with vendors on promise dates and assisting in general communication regarding orders for materials.
- Order supplies as needed (ie, tools, packaging supplies, office supplies, etc).
- Review jobs before shipping to ensure correct material was assigned.
- Assist the shop and plant manager to ensure workflow productivity.
- Shop off site for supplies that are needed in immediate situations.
- Review and electronically receive incoming purchase orders.
Required Qualifications :
- Minimum 3 years with inventory management .
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Basic math skills, including understanding of units of measurement.
- Ability to read a tape measure.
- Good communication skills .
- Experience in a metals manufacturing facility preferred.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Bilingual Spanish a plus, but not required.
- Prior experiences utilizing ERP Software.
Contact: Bill Zukowsky