Inventory Technician - Shipping / Receiving
Location : Somerset NJ US 08873
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : 21157-MM1
Compensation : open - 20-22/h
Start Date : 08/31/2022
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Manufacturing
Job Description :
- Contract to direct position for a Inventory Technician responsible for cycle count, inventory and shipping and receiving, including international shipping / receiving.
- Responsible for kitting and picking of parts and inventory.
- Requires accuracy in a high volume, small parts environment.
- Responsible for cycle counts of electronic components.
Required Qualifications :
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in shipping/receiving/storeroom operations in a manufacturing environment using MRP/ERP systems such as EPICOR or SAP.
- Experience in International and Domestic Shipping rules and regulations.
- Ability to successfully execute duties under pressure from deadlines.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to provide accurate/concise information and status of work.
- Experience in optical/electronics/electro-mechanical manufacturing a plus.
Contact: Mark Manz