Location : Valley Cottage NY US 10989
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20952-MK1
Compensation : 27.00 - 31.00 USD/HOUR
Start Date : 03/16/2022
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Pharmaceutical
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Junior Mechanic responsible for proper upkeep of the production and support equipment for pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- Perform preventive maintenance, equipment set-up and tend to the production lines.
- Assist the senior mechanics and report all problems to supervision.
- Comply with current Good Manufacturing Practices and LOTOTO.
- Perform PM’s by looking up Work Instruction in ETQ and following current written protocol.
- Control downtime by performing routine preventive maintenance and monitoring the operation.
- Ensure operation of machinery by performing preventive maintenance on conveyor systems and production machines by following diagrams, sketches, operating manuals, manufacturer’s instructions and engineering specifications.
- Report poor operating conditions or high reject levels to supervision.
- Follow proper procedures; report and document all repairs and interventions accurately.
- Maintain safe and clean work environment by complying with company safety procedures.
- Maintain product quality standards and specifications by observing operations, detecting malfunctions, inspecting parts and replacing tooling.
- Set-up production equipment by completing equipment changeovers.
Required Qualifications :
- High School Diploma currently enrolled a technical mechanical or electrical program or vocational school graduate.
- Minimum 1 year of manufacturing experience preferred.
- Basic math and measuring skills.
- Good computer skills utilizing MS Office.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Experience operating assembly machinery and computers in a clean room environment.
- Able to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds
- Flexibility to accommodate extended hours of work as per business requirement.
Contact: Monique Kleiman