Location : Princeton NJ US 08540
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : 21071-AB1
Compensation : open - 25-30/h
Start Date : 06/15/2022
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 2
Required Education : AAS Science
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Pharmaceutical
Job Description :
- Contract position for approximately 6 months for a Laboratory Technician to execute laboratory tasks with strict attention to safety and quality.
- Maintain and replenish stock inventory of R&D laboratory equipment, supplies, glassware, chemicals, and other related items within all CMC labs.
- Label all GMP materials with the correct date and compliant with GxP.
- Review documentation upon receipt, unbox and inspect materials.
- Report any defects of packaging or item to management.
- Comply with all safety requirements.
- General lab operations responsibilities including equipment maintenance, identification of capital equipment needs, and maintenance and cleaning.
Required Qualifications :
- AAS Science
- Minimum 2 years of industry experience in a laboratory.
- Experience with inventory maintenance of lab supply stockroom.
- Experience with autoclave usage.
- Laboratory experience in Biologics or R&D.
- Knowledge of GxP documentation and 5S Methodology.
- Proficiency in SAP, Oracle, and Microsoft Office.
- Basic equipment troubleshooting experience.
- Proof of COVID vaccination required.
Contact: Allan Berman
To search all of our 100+ jobs, please visit jobs.terkotech.com
Please send all inquiries to Allan.Berman@TerkoTech.com