Lead Software Engineer - Hybrid Remote NJ
Location : Morris Plains NJ US 07950
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20697-MK-JT1
Compensation : 130000.00 - 140000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 08/26/2021
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Electrical or Computer Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Telecom
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Lead Software Engineer responsible for leading a team and participating in developing and maintaining software libraries and applications for RF test instruments.
- Applications and libraries include desktop applications, software libraries, and embedded software or firmware.
- Responsible for communicating with hardware devices over hardware busses such as USB and SPI.
- Take ownership of tasks and produce high quality software that will be ready for deployment to end users.
- Lead and develop the software team to address existing and emerging requirements.
- Reliably determine and execute software development schedules.
- Participate in all phases of software development for new products.
- Develop proof of concept R&D test and data gathering software.
- Create custom solutions for end users.
- Linux system configuration and administration for embedded solutions.
- Develop user interfaces for touchscreen displays.
- Maintain legacy customer-facing software.
- Define and develop custom software/hardware interfaces.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Electrical or Computer Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of software team management experience.
- Proven software development project management success.
- Minimum 3 years of experience developing software using Python and C or C++.
- Minimum 3 years in embedded software product design.
- Minimum 2 years of developing software for Linux.
- Familiarity with digital logic and data acquisition concepts.
- Experience with the entire software development life cycle including post-release maintenance and support.
- Self-starter is a must.
- Passion for continuous learning and professional growth.
- Proficiency with C# preferred.
- Experience with developing software for Raspberry Pi preferred.
- Cross-platform software development, especially using C or C++ preferred.
Contact: John Terkovich
To search all of our 100+ jobs, please visit www.TerkoTech.com
Please send all inquiries to John@TerkoTech.com