Location : Union NJ US 07083
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20153-JF1
Compensation : 80000.00 - 95000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 03/04/2020
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Defense - Aerospace
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Machining Estimator familiar with general manufacturing methods and processes associated with machine shops.
- Responsible for subcontracting and purchasing of machined parts.
- Quoting and ordering custom parts to print.
- Use blue prints to create machined parts.
- Write proposals for government jobs that require certified TINA compliant cost and pricing data.
- Search both inside our organization and outside it to estimate unknowns that arise during the estimating process.
Required Qualifications :
- Experience as a CNC Engineer or Machinist highly desirable.
- Familiarity with general manufacturing methods and processes.
- Hands on machine shop experience a plus.
- Subcontracting and purchasing experience of machined parts.
- Experience quoting and ordering custom parts to print.
- Blue print reading experience is required.
- Experience with Excel and general Microsoft Office computer skills.
- Experience writing proposals for government jobs that require certified TINA compliant cost and pricing data would be a plus.
- Ability to search both inside our organization and outside it to estimate unknowns that arise during the estimating process.
Contact: John Forsatz