Maintenance Manager - Chemical Production
Location : New Brunswick NJ US 08903
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 18268-AB1
Compensation : 80000.00 - 90000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 7
Required Education : BS Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Manufacturing
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Manufacturing Process Engineer to optimize manufacturing processes and provide process improvment solutions by evaluate systems, equipment, personnel, procedures, and materials.
- Conduct root cause analysis of quality and process issues by coordinating with Quality and Production departments.
- Provide sustainable gains in cost reduction through process improvement.
- Lead "Kaizen Events" to improve plant processes.
- Participate in Daily Cycle Walks.
- Develop written work instructions with employees to document processes.
- Work with outside contractors and vendors on Capital Projects.
- Assist on developing PM programs with Plant engineer and maintenance department.
- Assist R&D and QA deptartments with testing of new raw materials.
- Develop programs to monitor and analyze scrap and develop metrics.
- Assures safety is the first priority in all operational aspects. Develop employee awareness and education programs to promote safe working practices.
- Responsible for plant environmental functions including storm water permitting, and Emission Statements.
Required Qualifications :
- Minimum of 7 years experience as a hands-on Maintenance Manager, ideally in a manufacturing environment.
- Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering Degree preferred.
- Prefer experience in web handling machinery.
- Good background in metrics for reporting.
- Good organization, leadership, time management, ownership of repair and preventative maintenance projects, team player, able to delegate, positive personality, maintain clean workplace.
- Focused on Continuous Improvement.
Contact: Allan Berman