Location : Union NJ US 07083
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20505-MM1
Compensation : 125000.00 - 135000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 03/30/2021
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : AAS Engineering Technology
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Food
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Maintenance Manager to support a 3-Shift operation Maintenance Department, including nights and weekends.
- Management of Maintenance Department 's Expense Budget, Procurement and Labor Utilization.
- Oversight of direct reports including Salary and Hourly maintenance personnel.
- Create, implement and govern recommended Preventive Maintenance Program and procedures.
- Ensure maximum productivity within the department is maintained.
- Develop Technical Stockroom Inventory Control and Management.
- Solicit and justify Capex projects which compliment current and future production requirements.
- Ensure all equipment always sustains capability to meeting product or plant quality standards. Ensure all government regulations, company policies and contractual agreements are maintained.
- Complete equipment records and work orders required of the department.
- Submit requisitions, edit time sheets, and accounts payable information in a timely fashion.
- Ensure the Maintenance Department supports the needs of production, distribution, and sanitation, and keeps all production equipment in proper working condition
- Perform necessary daily, weekly, monthly, annual inspections required.
- Complete regulatory compliance inspection logs as required.
- Monitor the use and inventories of spare parts, maintenance supplies and equipment and initiate reordering when necessary.
- Participate in the development, installation and commissioning of Capital Projects.
- Establish and maintain a computerized maintenance management system for tracking work orders, CAR's, preventive maintenance records.
- Ensure that maintenance technicians are adequately trained, equipped and motivated so that the maintenance program can be accomplished in a safe, timely and cost-effective manner.
Required Qualifications :
- Associates Degree from two-year college in a related technical field or certificate/diploma from trade school in related field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in maintenance of a process manufacturing facility.
- Extensive experience in management of Facilities and Utilities, including Refrigeration & Wastewater Treatment.
- Expertise in Processing and Packaging Systems and Equipment.
- Familiar with Industrial Electrical, Automation and Controls, including PLCs and instrumentation.
- In-depth knowledge of the food processing industry a plus.
- Expertise and proficiency with basic office computer software including Microsoft Office, ERP/MRP System, and spreadsheets.