Location : Woodland Park NJ US 07424
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19800-JF1
Compensation : 80000.00 - 95000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 07/24/2019
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 10
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Manufacturing
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Maintenance Planner to plan and schedule, manage projects, inventories and processes to support manufacturing.
- Responsible for managing and maintaining the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
- Manage the work order process to ensure a robust and thorough use of the system.
- Track many activities and communicate effectively to all stakeholders.
- Optimize maintenance plans and schedules for predictive, preventive, routine, scheduled and emergency maintenance services to production, utility operations and infrastructure systems as necessary to provide for safe operations, regulatory compliance and equipment availability related to equipment and systems plant wide.
- Coordinate work and work closely with planning and production on needed line downtime and prioritization of activities.
- Maintain the maintenance parts inventory system and develop, implement and optimize kitting process.
- Assist the machine shop with inventory requirements and job planning.
- Ensure all equipment in the plant is in the CMMS with all necessary PMs in place.
- Work closely with maintenance technicians and supervisors to ensure work is completed on time and in full.
- Improve current maintenance systems and monitor the processes.
- Set up any new equipment PMs into the CMMS.
- Track Maintenance KPIs and develop and execute improvement plans.
Required Qualifications :
- Minimum 10 years maintenance planning in a manufacturing environment.
- Willingness and ability to work weekends and off-shifts as needed.
- Basic understanding and ability to read prints and schematics.
- Working knowledge of computer programs with the ability to learn more as needed (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and CMMS).
- Strong problem solving skills and efficient management of time and resources.
- Able to estimate job hours effectively based on experience.
Contact: John Forsatz