Maintenance & Reliability Manager
Location : Apple Valley CA US 92307
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20945-MM1
Compensation : 110000.00 - 120000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 03/11/2022
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Maintenance & Reliability Manager responsible for all facets of maintenance, reliability, and TPM management in a manufacturing environment.
- Direct work activities of maintenance employees to improve operational efficiency, reduce unscheduled downtime and to lower the unit cost of maintenance activity.
- Direct maintenance and operations employees in root cause analysis and troubleshooting to identify problems, equipment malfunctions, determine corrective actions to be taken and implement such corrective actions.
- Coordinate staffing levels, materials, machines, methods and metrics (measurements) to ensure an effective operation.
- Work with Supply Chain and Operations to schedule all maintenance work with minimal downtime and minimal interruption to the schedule.
- Champion active preventative maintenance program, service and maintain production equipment on a continuous basis.
- Accountable for maintaining repair parts, inventory, and initiating purchase requisitions.
- Mentor employees in safety, quality, productivity and the overall business operations as required.
- Accountable for accurate and timely recording of employee attendance and payroll.
- Maintain a smooth production operation by ensuring adherence to all operational and regulatory requirements, methods, procedures and processes.
- Maintain all housekeeping, regulatory and safety requirements.
- Promote fair and consistent adherence to all local and corporate policies, procedures, work rules and guidelines.
- Communicate methods, changes, scheduling, etc. as appropriate and required cross-functionally throughout the organization.
- Manage all related technical systems, technologies, machines, and equipment as required.
- May be required to support the operation outside of assigned shift hours or on weekends as needed.
- Ensures all quality and safety practices are followed at all times.
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s Degree required and Engineering Degree preferred.
- Minimum 3-5 years previous maintenance supervisory experience manufacturing environment preferred.
- CRMP – Certified Reliability Maintenance Professional preferred.
- Excellent organizational/time management skills.
- Ability to prioritize work assignments in a fast-paced work environment, calm under pressure and flexibility to direct work force and adapt to changing schedules as appropriate.
- Strong leadership abilities and skills as a team builder, coach, and mentor.
- Strong computer skills (SAP and MS Office Suite).
- In-depth knowledge of manufacturing and packaging operation, including equipment, materials, work flow, etc.
- Technical knowledge including PLC/controls, hydraulics, pneumatics, mechanical, electrical, etc.
Contact: Mark Manz