Location : Rockaway NJ US 07866
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20386-AB1
Compensation : 70000.00 - 80000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 12/09/2020
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 8
Required Education : Tool & Die technical training of certificate
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Manufacturing
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Tool Technician responsible for repair, day to day maintenance, sharpening, and improvement to all progressive automotive part stamping tooling.
- Interfacing with quality department to troubleshoot defects of parts and determine and conduct necessary repairs of tooling to resolve issue.
- Responsible for welding, machining, grinding and other shop processes.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
Required Qualifications :
- Technical training or a qualified Tool & Die Apprenticeship Certificate.
- Minimum 8 years of experience with progressive specialty tool and die repair and maintenance.
- Excellent grinding and machining skills. Carbide grinding experience is ideal.
- Experience maintaining and trouble shooting high speed progressive tooling.
- Ability to analyze blueprints and manufacture components to tolerance.
- Proficiency in measuring equipment including: Gage blocks, Indicators, Hand measuring equipment, Optical comparators, Tool makers microscopes.
- Metal stamping experience is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of Geometric tolerancing
- Proficiency in AutoCAD is helpful
- Creativity to assist in redesigning tooling to better meet the customer needs.
Contact: Allan Berman