Location : Ramsey NJ US 07446
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20445-BZ1
Compensation : 28.00 - 30.00 USD/HOUR
Start Date : 02/12/2021
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : AAS Engineering Technology
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Medical Devices
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Maintenance Technician to troubleshoot, repair and maintain 5-axis CNC machines.
- Perform scheduled preventative maintenance (PM) and repair production equipment including but not limited to furnaces, steamers, robots, central coolant systems, mist/dust collectors and air compressors.
- Read schematics including electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic diagrams.
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems in CNC machinery.
- Diagnose faulty sensors, relays, motors, circuit breakers etc. within production equipment and replace when needed.
- Use analog and digital instrumentation to aid in maintenance activities.
- Use computerized maintenance management software (CMMS) to document performed work.
- Initiate a plan of action and make decisions independently.
- Document all activities according to GDP (Good Documentation Practices).
- Use various machinery such as scissor lift, mill, drill press, lathe etc.
- Requires lifting at least 50 pounds on occasion.
Required Qualifications :
- AAS or trade school degree in engineering, mechanics or electronics.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in the pharmaceutical or medical device industry.
- Ability to read schematics and blue prints.
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair instrumentation and equipment.
- Experience with CMMS to document work.
- Experience with Lean Six Sigma tools (5S, Visual Management, etc.) is a plus.
Contact: Bill Zukowsky