Manager - InfoSec Vulnerability Management
Management position in information security vulnerability management for a majort consumer products company.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Developing and implementing company-wide vulnerability management program.
- Developing and implementing remediation programs across the company.
- Implementing automation into company's vulnerability scanning processes.
- Research potential vulnerabilities across the company and recommend solutions to management.
- Provide expertise related to information security issues across the enterprise.
- 5+ years of information security experience
- CISSP certification required
- Industry experience in vulnerability and application security
- Experience in Vulnerability Assessment tools (Burp, Nexpose, Nessus)
- Experience in both Windows and Linux environments
- Strong technical communication skills
Contact: John Terkovich
To search all of our 100+ jobs, please visit www.TerkoTech.com
Please send all inquiries to John@TerkoTech.com