Location : Somerville NJ US 08876
Job Type : Temp/Contract to Direct
Reference Code : 21167-MM1
Compensation : open - 16-18/h
Start Date : 09/09/2022
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 0-3
Required Education : High School Diploma
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Contract to direct position for a Fiber Optic Technician for assembly and testing of optical components to meet production and quality requirements.
- Responsible for optical fiber handling, fiber cleaving, fiber splicing, and optical power measurements.
- Maintain equipment and tool cleanliness and upkeep through participation in Total Productive Maintenance program.
- Work closely with other Technicians and Engineers.
- Assist other Technicians as required.
Required Qualifications :
- High School Diploma or GED
- Electronics manufacturing experience a plus, but not required. The company will train you.
- Basic Math Skills.
- Familiar with various hand tools and measuring devices.
- Person needs to be responsible, detail-oriented and punctual.
Contact: Mark Manz