Manufacturing Engineer - CNC Dept
Location : New Providence NJ US 07974
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 21101-AS1
Compensation : 70000.00 - 80000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 07/12/2022
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Manufacturing Engineer to support production departments for RF technology.
- Responsible for the development of a new in-house CNC machine shop with continuing accountability of this department.
- Ensure the most effective means of production and process optimization in order to achieve the best possible results in efficiency and quality.
- Define process techniques and methods.
- Responsible for product and process changes and introductions.
- Assess feasibility and producibility of products and technologies.
- Train / retrain production employees in processes, technologies and products.
- Improve processes, equipment to increase stability, productivity, safety.
- Support technical uncertainties and disturbances in production.
- Execute and support of prototype and first series orders.
- Develop and propose improvements for optimal producibility of the products.
- Operational support of the production in case of bottlenecks and quality critical products.
- Observes and reviews manufacturing, quality and other related processes and audits.
- Reports to Manufacturing Manager.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, Physics or Materials Science
- Minimum 5 years of industry related experience.
- Experience with RF, Cables, Assembly, Antennas.
- Experience with CATIA V5, Solidworks and AutoCAD.
- Expert in CNC programming and operating of lathe machines and related equipment.
- Experience with AS9100 and ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System.
- Work experience in an industrial environment.
- Working knowledge of rectangular and geometric tolerancing (per ANSI Y-14.5) and mastery of military and commercial specifications and requirements.
Contact: Alex Salewycz