Location : Caldwell NJ US 07006
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19806-AS-MK1
Compensation : 75000.00 - 105000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 07/24/2019
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 7
Required Education : BS Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Mechanical Engineer for process development for plastic molded precision parts and tooling and fixture design.
- Perform Design of Experiments (DOE) on all new tooling programs to establish the optimum molding and manufacturing process.
- Create and maintain all process and manufacturing related documentation.
- Assist Molding Technicians and Quality personnel with any process and/or manufacturing related issues.
- Lead Molding Department's Continuous Improvement Team.
- Participate as a member of the new program development and quoting team.
- Participate as a member of the APQP Project team as it relates to Molding Tooling.
- Participate in all ISO/QS/TS internal and external audits related to the Molding department.
- Promote cleanliness and safety policies and procedures throughout the entire Company.
- Assist in design and fabrication for new mold tooling, and identify needed molding technologies and equipment.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 7 years experience with plastic manufacturing process development for precision parts.
- Experience with Design of Experiments (DOE) and injection molding processes.
- Expereience with ISO compliance and APQP quality processes.
Contact: Monique Kleiman