Location : Caldwell NJ US 07006
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20286-JF1
Compensation : 80000.00 - 100000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 08/27/2020
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Manufacturing Engineer who plans, directs, and coordinates manufacturing processes for precision machined parts.
- Develop, evaluate, and improve manufacturing methods, utilizing knowledge of product design, materials and parts, fabrication processes, tooling and production equipment capabilities, assembly methods, and quality control standards.
- Evaluate manufacturing processes by designing and conducting research programs, applying knowledge of product design, fabrication, assembly, tooling, and materials.
- Analyze and plan workforce utilization, space requirements, and workflow.
- Design layout of equipment and workspace for maximum efficiency.
- Create tooling and fixtures to ensure efficient production methods.
- Work with vendors to determine product specifications and arrange for purchase of equipment, materials, or parts.
- Evaluate products according to specifications and quality standards.
- Estimate production times, staffing requirements, and related costs to provide information for management decisions.
- Manage production schedules, equipment and staff to facilitate production processes.
- Apply statistical methods to estimate future manufacturing requirements and potential.
- Develop Bills of Materials in Epicor ERP system.
- Migrate Bills of Materials and routers to Engineering Workbench within Epicor ERP system.
- Control, update and interface with customers relative to customer and internal ECO.
- Update internal CAD server storing customer and internal drawings.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Business Management or Engineering or 10 years of experience in an executive management role.
- Experience with MRP / ERP systems, Epicor preferred.
- Experience with machining operations for precision machined parts.
- Experience in strategic planning and execution.
- Knowledge of contracting, engineering, and change
- Experience examining and re-engineering operations and procedures.
- Experience in formulating policy and developing and implementing new strategies and procedures.
- Ability to motivate teams and manage several projects.
- Must be able to analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals and technical procedures.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from supervisors, managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to stand and work, lift and move up to 50 pounds.
Contact: John Forsatz