Location : Clifton NJ US 07013
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19620-MK1
Compensation : 80000.00 - 100000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 2
Required Education : BS Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Contract to direct position for a Manufacturing Engineer to develop and execute short and long term project for manufacturing safety, quality and productivity.
- Lead industrialization efforts and change management activities within the organization for new and existing products.
- Review and validate proposed product changes and new product implementation.
- Propose, plan, implement and support activities aimed at efficiency improvements and best in class manufacturing practices through process optimization and/or product development cost reduction projects by identifying opportunities and executing.
- Utilize organization's Quality and Productivity metrics to identify opportunities and track the impact of implementations.
- Champion the application of Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma tool sets.
- Plan and lead Kaizen events across the facility to support continuous improvement opportunities.
- Implement defect prevention procedures and/or processes in product design or application.
- Develop and maintain standard work instructions and other manufacturing documentation.
- Develop and maintain manufacturing BOMs within MRP systems.
- Analyze new equipment and process technologies for potential application for company products.
- Lead and support general cost reduction projects by identifying opportunities and executing.
- Support Engineering analysis in solving complex product design, application, manufacturing, installation and service problems.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Engineering
- Minimum 2 years Manufacturing Engineering or Industrial Engineering experience.
- Experience implementing Lean & Six Sigma concepts (Green Belt preferred).
- Experience in one of more CAD systems (ie: AutoCAD, PTC Creo, SolidWorks).
- Experience with MRP tool preferred.
- Ability to work effectively, proactively and independently as well as in a team based environment.
- Ability to take a "Hands-On" approach to all tasks at hand.
Contact: Monique Kleiman