Location : Edison NJ US 08820
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19581-DE1
Compensation : 75000.00 - 80000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : BS Electrical or Industrial Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Defense - Aerospace
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Manufacturing Engineer to work in our high mix, low volume aerospace electronics manufacturing facility.
- Responsible for maintaining and improving Quality and On-Time Delivery.
- Recommending process improvements for manufacturing.
- Leading capital projects team.
- Liaison for new product introductions from engineering to manufacturing. Assist in outsourcing efforts.
- Lead lean initiatives throughout manufacturing.
- Lead Six Sigma projects.
- Assist Production Manager in scheduling of jobs.
- Writing work instructions.
- Supervising multiple assembly lines.
Required Qualifications :
- BS degree in Industrial Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Experience with Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing in an aerospace manufacturing environment.
- Experience with electronic components and electromechanical assembly.
- Due to the potential for exposure to ITAR controlled data, the incumbent in this role must be a US Person (US Citizen or Permanent Resident).
Contact: Darren Elg