Location : Franklin NJ US 07416
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19739-MK1
Compensation : 75000.00 - 90000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 03/01/2019
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : BS Mechanical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Manufacturing Process Engineer.
- Programs new job set-ups for processes and auxiliary equipment as necessary.
- Work with Production, Quality and Design Engineering to insure new products meet all
- qualification requirements including first article approvals.
- Utilizes Lean Thinking, Six Sigma and 5S concepts when creating new or improving existing processes.
- Routinely reviews process documentation, work instructions, set-up sheets etc. to insure documents and actual process activity (actual work performed) are the same.
- Review new and revises all set-up and process sheets after every new job is started. Logs any changes throughout an entire run a necessary.
- Working with production monitors throughput and quality levels to insure targets are meet and if not implements corrective actions.
- Optimizes operator and equipment productivity and utilization to best level possible.
- Working with Production and Quality, makes suggestion for continuous improvement of processes.
- Identifies training required for employees that with improve process throughput and process quality and reduce waste.
- Insures BOMs and Routes in the ERP System are accurate. Uses BOMs and Routes for setting up and running a new product.
- Works with and assists the production team to starts-up production machines, secondary, and auxiliary equipment in all areas of the production department. Assists the Production Team in trouble-shooting problems at start-up and during processing.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in related area, preferably in rubber or plastic product manufacturing.
- Experience with continuous improvement and problem solving.
- Knowledge of machine operations, process troubleshooting and strong mechanical ability.
- Knowledge of and some experience using SolidWorks 3D CAD software is preferred.
- Knowledge and implementation of all safety regulations including reporting of unsafe conditions, wearing PPE, etc.
- Knowledge of rubber and / or plastics processing and understanding material characteristics. as they relate to the manufacturing process.
Contact: Monique Kleiman
Date posted: 03/05/2019