Location : Maspeth NY US 11378
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19969-JF1
Compensation : 70000.00 - 80000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 09/24/2019
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : BS Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for an Industrial Engineer to use lean manufacturing and continuous improvement to optimize production.
- Develop most efficient ways to use people, machines, materials, information and energy to make products.
- Help the company increase productivity.
- Study product requirements and design manufacturing and information systems to meet requirements.
- Develop management control systems.
- Assist in financial planning and cost analysis.
- Design production planning and control systems.
- Design methods to ensure product quality.
- Resolve production problems.
- Design layout of equipment and workspace.
- Estimate production costs.
- Create sampling procedures and designs.
- Evaluate accuracy of production and testing equipment.
- Study and rearrange organizational charts, material flow and operations sequence.
- Evaluate effects of product design changes.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
- Experience with Solid Works.
- Minimum 3 years working in an OEM manufacturing plant/
- Basic Electrical knowledge, comfortable working on electric equipment.
- Experience with lean manufacturing, continuous improvement and process optimization.
- Basic plumbing knowledge.
- Comfortable working with hand tools.
Contact: John Forsatz