Location : Saddle Brook NJ US 07663
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19617-BZ1
Compensation : 80000.00 - 95000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 7
Required Education : BS Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Medical Devices
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Manufacturing Process Engineer for custom medical device production.
- Responsible for managing projects from prototype stage through production to precision GD&T.
- Determine and document manufacturing processes with the aid of CAD models and blueprints.
- Create and maintain manufacturing Routers and BOMs.
- Responsible for fixture design using Pro/ENGINEER or SolidWorks.
- Responsible for cost optimization for manufacturing on high volume products.
- Research and recommend new technology.
- Optimize current manufacturing processes following lean methodologies.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering preferred
- Minimum 7 years experience with custom manufacturing, medical device manufacturing preferred.
- Hands-on machine shop background preferred.
- Experience with Pro/ENGINEER or SolidWorks.
- Solid understanding of GD&T.
Contact: Bill Zukowsky