Location : Saddle Brook NJ US 07663
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19776-BZ-MK1
Compensation : 70000.00 - 75000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 03/28/2019
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : BS Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Manufacturing Engineer responsible for process management and continuous improvement for manufacturing of engineered products.
- Lead technical development for new technologies related to fabrication, automated welding and other cutting edge technologies.
- Provide plant productivity support and engages in lean activities.
- Lead cross functional problem solving teams.
- Manage capital projects and report results and status to stakeholders.
- Conduct production yield analysis, statistical process control, root cause investigations and drive corrective actions.
- Utilize process improvement tools to drive process and product quality.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering
- Trained in Problem Solving Skills (5 whys, Fishbone Diagram, Six Sigma etc.).
- Able to lift up to 20lbs, Climb Stairs or Push Product or Tooling.
- Experience working in a fast paced manufacturing environment.
Contact: Monique Kleiman