Location : Union NJ US 07083
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20034-JF1
Compensation : 55000.00 - 65000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 11/20/2019
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : BS Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Manufacturing Engineer for engineered product manufacturing.
- Drive a metrics based, data driven culture with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Monitor and analyze metrics to identify trends or opportunities where cost savings, cost avoidance and quality improvements can be realized.
- Effectively deploy Lean Manufacturing and Continuous Improvement methods into the organization.
- Partner with Manufacturing and Quality to reduce scrap and rework.
- Facilitate company-wide kaizen activities to produce tangible cost savings.
- Provide timely and accurate project status to all organizational levels.
- Develop and maintain process maps for project and process improvement efforts.
- Assist key suppliers with the adoption of Lean Methodologies.
- Interface with customers to adopt best practices where possible.
- Implement and embrace a visual workplace to include metrics, Six Sigma, and standard work practices.
- Drive a culture of accountability, attention to detail and strict adherence the Quality Management System (QMS).
Required Qualifications :
- BS Engineering
- Minimum 3 years with Lean Manufacturing and Continuous Improvement.
- DMAIC Green Belt or equivalent, Lean, TPM, or Six Sigma experience and / or certification.
- Project Management experience leading and managing large cross-functional projects and timelines.
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, MS Visio and MS PowerPoint.
- Experience training and coaching others in problem solving methodologies is preferred.
- Statistical analysis software experience (i.e. Minitab), preferred.
Contact: John Forsatz