Location : Wayne NJ US 07470
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : 19701-DE1
Compensation : open - 50-55/h
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Defense - Aerospace
Job Description :
- Contract position for a Senior Manufacturing Engineer for continuous productivity and quality improvements and scientific activities related to systems and component design, development, and test programs, including hardware and software applications.
- Identify and implement continuous improvements to the production processes.
- Document production procedures and create standards to improve production efficiency.
- Develop and implement production processes for new products, product enhancements and product changes.
- Support integration, installation, and testing.
- Minimize overall production costs while maximizing productivity.
- Collect, analyze, summarize, and present production and process data, information and trends to management.
- Conduct studies, investigations or analyses involving reliability, predictability, value engineering.
- Source new equipment and material suppliers.
- Assist in the evaluation of materials/products.
Required Qualifications :
- BS/MS in Manufacturing Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of manufacturing or process engineering experience.
- Knowledge of manufacturing and production processes.
- Design and analysis of mechanical systems, FEA analysis, material selection, 3D CAD design (SolidWorks).
- Design for Manufacturability (DFM), Failure Analysis, Root Cause Analysis, Six Sigma.
- Experience in the Aerospace/Defense Industry with Inertial Navigation Systems or complex electro/opto-mechanical systems strongly preferred.
Contact: Darren Elg
Date Posted: 2/4/19