Location : Yonkers NY US 10704
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19957-LL1
Compensation : 85000.00 - 95000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 09/13/2019
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : BS Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Manufacturing Engineer for precision machining amd forming operations for medical, automotive, aerospace and semiconductor industries.
- Involvement in the engineering, design and installation of capital expenses and maintenance projects.
- Modify or create new 3D solid models as well as CAD drawings.
- Design tools, and fixtures for manufacturing processes.
- Assist in material related failures & root cause analysis, rework procedures, and corrective action/preventative action implementations with Quality Assurance / Quality Control and Manufacturing groups.
- Assist in machining and forming process development and troubleshooting.
- Review, interpret and implement drawings and specifications.
- Assist with the transition of new projects to the production environment.
- Take initiative in coordinating continuous improvement projects for specific products.
- Participate in the development, implementation, monitoring and control of manufacturing and quality procedures in a precision manufacturing environment
Required Qualifications :
- BS Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering
- Minimum 3 years experience in a production engineering environment.
- Design and CNC Programming required.
- CMM programming and usage is desired.
- Strong Quality Control background ideal.
- SolidWorks experience a plus.
- Regulatory knowledge, safety monitoring experience, and ITAR experience are highly valued.
Contact: Lars Ludvigsen