Location : Parsippany NJ US 07054
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19708-DE1
Compensation : 105000.00 - 110000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 02/08/2019
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 10
Required Education : BS Manufacturing Management
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Defense - Aerospace
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Manufacturing Manager will be responsible for oversight and implementation of Lean, ESD control and FOD prevention programs.
- Direct and monitor department personnel to accomplish goals of the manufacturing plan.
- Develop the manufacturing plan and establish procedures for maintaining high standards of manufacturing operations.
- Achieve optimum employee levels with least amount of overhead and material costs to meet annual budgetary plan.
- Hire, train, develop and evaluate personnel.
- Take corrective action.
- Identify, recommend and implement changes to improve productivity and reduce cost and scrap.
- Direct manufacturing procedures for training, safety, housekeeping and cost reduction.
- Initiate and coordinate major projects for plant layout changes and installation of capital equipment.
- Review production schedules, engineering specifications, process flows to improve methods and activities in manufacturing.
- Develop standards and control systems for design and production in accordance with product and program technical and quality requirements.
- Maintain ESD and FOD control processes, procedures and training.
- Manage all employees of the department including performance management, hiring & training of the employees.
Required Qualifications :
- BS / MS Manufacturing Management
- Minimum 10 years of experience in a complex manufacturing environment.
- Minimum 5 years in managing a manufacturing team for the aerospace / defense industry.
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing or Six Sigma-based continuous improvement methods.
- Six Sigma Black Belt or Green Belt.
- Experience in Performance Management, Project Management, Root Cause Analysis, Corrective Action, Kaizen, Gemba, Continuous Improvement, and Data Analytics.
- Must be a US citizen with the ability to obtain a DOD Security Clearance.
Contact: Darren Elg