Location : White Plains NY US 10603
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19928-BZ-MK1
Compensation : 125000.00 - 150000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 08/22/2019
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 10
Required Education : BS Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Manufacturing
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Manufacturing Manager to handle all aspects of the operations of a manufacturing plant, including hiring, training and motivating staff, creating and monitoring metrics, developing and preparing manufacturing budgets and ensuring operations are
- conducted according to financial budget guidelines.
- Ensures the products are produced efficiently, safely and meet the organization's quality standards.
- Responsible for developing and enforcing policies and procedures for production
- methods, quality and safety.
- Oversee the production process, production schedule.
- Ensure planned KPI's of efficiency and performance are met or exceeded.
- Ensuring that the production is cost effective.
- Track competencies of subordinates and provide leadership and development as required to
- achieve the objectives.
- Ensure implementation and evolution of safety procedure.
- Develop and execute the yearly manufacturing plan to deliver the business objectives
- (production volume, manufacturing controlled cost, quality, safety.
- Coordinate, set up and implement standard operating procedure for all production
- Ensure complete compliance to prescribed QMS, GMP's and 5S processes.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Engineering, Industrial Management or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 10 years experience within a manufacturing job shop environment, with rapidly changing demands.
- Experience with management, effective leadership, ability to build teams, implement lean principles and capability of growing and managing multiple locations.
- Experience with planning, organizing, directing, controlling and coordinating the manufacturing activities of the organization.
Contact: Monique Kleiman