Manufacturing Operational Excellence Leader
Location : Norwalk CT US 06850
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20524-BZ-MM1
Compensation : 170000.00 - 210000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 04/09/2021
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 10
Required Education : MS Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Manufacturing Operational Excellence Leader who drives strategic transformation and continuous improvement, building upon standards and best practices.
- Manage the Project Portfolio of breakthrough initiatives to reach strategic objectives.
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement and to support the organization with the maturity and standardization of processes for Quality and Business Processes.
- Oversee corporate quality programs, Lean initiatives, the strategic project portfolio for breakthrough initiatives and the business adoption team.
- Leads a team of ~40-50 employees (managers and individual contributors).
- Lead the change management activities that establish a culture of continuous improvement.
- Responsible for Lean strategy and deployment.
- Lead and facilitate the Hoshin Kanri strategy alignment sessions.
- Lead, develop and drive the LEAN roadmap.
- Support Lean deployment lead to establish a culture of supportive leadership.
- Responsible for Quality programs and initiatives
- Act as a 'voice of the customer' for Quality .
- Development and execution of quality initiatives, such as SPC and pFMEA.
- Support Quality audits and certification.
- Implementation and business adoption of new processes.
- Support Operations with Means & Methods and process documentation.
- Deliver training programs including people development tools and new hire on-boarding.
- Facilitate the feedback loop and lessons learned.
- Support the rest of the organization with Project Management tools and problem solving methodology.
Required Qualifications :
- Master's Degree in Engineering.
- Minimum 10 years experience in international business, operational excellence, transformation, and LEAN manufacturing.
- Seasoned senior operational leader, program manager
- Proven change management skills.
- Preferably familiar with LEAN concepts and programs.
- Experience with decision making processes at senior stakeholder level in complex organizations.
- Expertise in operations processes in a Technology and Manufacturing environment.
- Ability to provide persuasive communications to all levels of the organization.
- Excellent people leadership skills and ability to engage, develop and motivate people.
Contact: Mark Manz