Manufacturing Operations Manager
Location : Parsippany NJ US 07054
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19481-DE1
Compensation : 100000.00 - 110000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 7
Required Education : BS Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Manufacturing
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Back End Operations Manager to ensure the smooth operations of the plant.
- Develop and ensure the implementation of strategies to achieve budgeted financial performance as well as company goals.
- Schedule priorities to meet customer requirements.
- Management of the plant facilities, layout, and maintenance function.
- Ensure that standard procedures are followed when third parties are utilized.
- Planning, scheduling and supervising production activities.
- Ensuring compliance to standard, safe operating and quality procedures, and work instruction. Analyze production and quality to detect and correct problems.
- Determine and implement improvements to the production process.
- Estimating production costs. Developing/managing production budgets.
- Controlling cost in relation to the budget and changes in production volume.
- Determining the required human resources.
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor's in Business or Engineering.
- Minimum 7 years in supervision and management for related production operations, plant facilities layout and plant maintenance.
- Background in Engineering, Shop Operations, and Material Management of technical specification related to forgings and raw material.
- Must be a US Citizen as position is with a government contractor.
Contact: Darren Elg